Monday, June 12, 2006

Why I do what I do?

Or more importantly 'Why I did what I did'?

Looking back, I wonder sometimes (make it more-than-just-sometimes) why I did something sometime in the past. Trying to make sense of what is already done is difficult. But I do attempt it. Especially in the last few months - conversations with some intellectuals have kindled my past and I try to think and make sense about the past. I believe everything happens for a reason. Going by that philosophy... I have so many Why's, How's and What's. But not a lot of answers!!

5 comments:

Aravindan said...

hey yesterday/s debate regarding this 'all for a reason' stuff did not have any conclusion!!
(atleast i don remember having concluded)

maybe when i am back, we have to fight it out..

Taruna said...

Yep.. that was a deliberate effort...

Aravindan said...

din get u! wat deliberate effort?

Taruna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Taruna said...

Deliberate effort to hold a fight......