Sunday, June 04, 2006

After almost 10 years of wanting it...I got it finally!!

Yes, after lusting, waiting and wanting it for almost 10 years I finally did it!! It was such an amazing experience. I cannot even stop looking at it.

My mom was a little worried about it when I told her how much I wanted to get it done. But now that she saw it, she seems relieved and happy for me. My dad was a little furious. But I think he will get used to the idea. He actually started laughing when I explained to him how it was done, the lady who carried out the procedure and the after-effects.

So, enough with the suspense already. I got my ears pierced - the second time. My ears look so cool now. I wanted it for so long - longer than I can remember .I get that ache everytime I see someone with more than one piercing in each ear. Now, even I have got it!!!!!

Probably its all silly. But I finally did what I wanted for so long!!

2 comments:

Aravindan said...

kaathu kuthikarthuke ivalo hypaa ?

what abt mooku kuthufying?

Taruna said...

@Aravindan
Hyp illa...just that I have wanted it for so long that I felt really happy after I did it.. .chinna chinna aasai....
No,no no...nose piercing...