Saturday, June 03, 2006

Last two weeks....

I have never worked so hard in my lifetime - not in school, never during any exams or anywhere else!! In the last two week - I worked thro the two weekends (flushing the plans I had for the long weekend to drain)..

To top this - I stayed at the Hilton near the airport. So could not sleep thro the landing and take off every night.

Well, I got paid good for the last two weeks. So, atleast some compensation.

But, damn tired and so will get back to blogging in a few days!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interestingly coinciding with my kinda job..came to this country since I wanted my weekends off - but after coming here lost my Sundays too and with it my 7 day homemade food :( :p

if only i had worked so hard at school, i could have atleast graduated ;)

~ir

Taruna said...

@Anonymous
Right.. even worse than loosing weekends is good food..