Sunday, June 11, 2006

Satanic Sunday...

It started out like any other sunday...but sure didnt go or end like one..you wonder how bad can it be...It goes like this...

* My friend called in panic in the morning...her husband just fainted in the shower for no reason and so was all scared....after calling 911, rushing to the hospital, the doc recommending all possible tests, all possible tests being clean, ultimate conclusion was said that he was perfectly healthy and PROBABLY fainted bcoz he had got up from bed suddenly after deep sleep and so the brain received insufficient blood rushed to the brain. I didnt even know something like that existed. What are supposed to do after waking up in the morning after deep sleep? Lay in the bed for a few minutes until the blood supply is normal and at the right pace.

* My mom had mentioned on Saturday that I was going to become "Atthai" in a few months...So, I called to congratulate my "Manni" (sis-in-law) only to find out that there were some complications and she was hospitalized....hopefully she feels better soon..... and me becoming an "Atthai" is delayed as of now...

* Sunday ritual for my neighbours who live in the apartment above mine - laundry. Only this time, they forgot to close the water tap after usage and went out. So, their apartment started to flood. The water didnt just stay there! It seeped to my apartment thro' the ceiling. I went out and came back at about 4 pm only to see water gushing thro' all electrical outlets in the kitchen and living room. There was a pool in the kitchen and carpet in the living room was soaking wet. Not a lot of my stuff was ruined. Bedroom was saved and so was my essentials - laptop, all my books, bed and stuff....spent the entire evening cleaing up and trying to hold the fort... Realised the importance of having a roommate then!

* My friends had come over on Saturday. One of them saw my ear peircing and was like 'With a couple of tatoos, you will be on your way to gypsyhood'...:-(

Hopefully, the week goes better than this!! It has to, since I am scheduled to meet important people, professionally...!!

No comments: