Thursday, August 17, 2006

49 miles of Trance

Whoever said CA-1 was beautiful just didnt tell me enough about it! Nothing in the world would probably compare to it - a photographer's paradise for sure!!

This is what I observed when I had spent my first weekend in San Francisco, CA a couple of weeks back. That weekend started like any other - lazying around and thinking what to do, except this time, I was in San Francisco. I had to motivate myself to do SOMETHING. With a couple of maps printed out, I ended up at Golden Gate Bridge. Man, no words to describe the monstrous beauty. Without my handycam, I was handicapped. But managed to absorb some of the scenic beauty with a Kodak disposable camera. Then, the next day - sunday started really late but managed to catch sunset at Point Reyes and also got to see the Muir beach. The drive to Point Reyes was just .... absolutely no words at all to describe the ecstasy I felt while driving to the light house atop of the Point Reyes National Seashore. Hopefully I will be able to upload some pictures that I had taken during the drive soon!!

2 comments:

Prabhu said...

wow, the pic in the link sure loooks awesome..........
may be its time for me to visit the west coast sometime.......

Taruna said...

@Prabhu
Yes... surely do that!! Its just spectacular!!