Monday, May 15, 2006

Random Thoughts...1

After a grilling weekend of idleness (other than few hours of exhilarating chat sessions), I have some thoughts.

** Thought Pramod Mahajan would recover...convalesce for a few months and be back to rock politics. Such a sad demise...

** Anything big and involving money always stays within a family even if the family is in shreds and in war either among themselves or with outsiders. Is this right?

** I feel : its never important how LONG you know a person; its how WELL you know a person.

** Whatever we do, says less about what we can do, but more about who we are.

** Why is 'Never Say Never' getting more meaning in my life? I am doing so many things nowadays which I never thought I could/would!!

** Wish there was just a Yes/No in life rather than Yes/No/DontKnow/Maybe/Sometimes/etc..

Jotted down some more in a post-it stuck to my computer desk at home...will append soon....

2 comments:

Aravindan said...

all very very valid points. however liked point 3 the best.

heard this?

" sometimes u have to know someone really well to realise u r totally strangers"

Taruna said...

@Aravindan
No wonder it takes more than a life time to 'slightly' know someone...